The RAS Series of Events is the Largest Global Community of Thought Leaders & Experts in Oncology, Cancer Therapeutics & Clinical Development
In September 2021, 250+ leading experts within the RAS community came together online. Now, as Amgen’s Sotorasib treats NSCLC patients across the globe, and more and more promising clinical data continues to change the treatment landscape of RAS-mutant cancers, there has never been a more exciting time for this community.
With this, the summit is returning to Boston to showcase the breadth of promising RAS projects. With more lectures, more hours of networking and the largest community uniting to date, this is your one-stop-shop for all-things RAS.
What Can You Expect?
8 Deep Dive Workshops Led by Industry Experts, Taking You Through the Critical Questions Being Asked Within the Ras Community
3 Dedicated Streams of Case-Study-Led Presentations, Complete With Interactive Panel Discussions, Roundtable Sessions, and Bespoke Networking Opportunities
Should You Join Us?
Over the years, we have welcomed over 1000 RAS experts to take part in the forums, as attendees navigate through hours of data-driven lecturess, dedicated networking sessions, interactive workshops, and collaborative learning sessions. This meeting is for you if…
- You and/or your team from biopharma are working with RAS-mutant cancer-related projects
- You are an academic working to understand and/or drug the RAS/MAPK pathway
- You are new to the space of RAS-mutant cancers and want to learn more!
- You are an oncologist or clinician working to treat lung, colon, or pancreatic cancer
- You are an oncologist or clinician working to treat patients with RAS-mutant cancers
- You are a biopharma investor and are on the lookout for the next breakthrough therapy
- You work indirectly with RAS-mutant cancers, but hearing more about ongoing projects and pioneering efforts to target the RAS/MAPK pathway would be valuable for your work
- You/your team have services or solutions that would be of interest and use to our attendees (find out more here about partnership options)